We get to the bottom of what’s *really* going on with Adam Tod Brown (host of Conspiracy! the show), Tom Goss (of the Mean Boys podcast), and professors Gar Culbert (Cal State LA professor of Political Science), Richard Fox (author of iPolitics: Citizens, Elections, and Governing in the New Media Era), and Nigel Raab (Professor of Russian History at Loyola Marymount University). Hosted by Toby Muresianu and Faith Choyce.
Our latest episode covers surveillance – from domestic surveillance of us to leaks about Trump – with a lively panel including standup comedian and former NSA worker Bryan Vokey, comedian and returning favorite Sammy Obeid, Navy veteran and former president of LA Vets in Tech André Andrews, and James R. Harrigan, former dean of the American University of Iraq-Sulaimani.
We’re back in LA to talk about a topic that’s always hush hush – surveillance!
* Do intelligence agencies conduct too much domestic surveillance – and do we need to keep an eye on them?
* Why are they leaking – and is it spy vs. spy?
* Do they keep us safe – or is that just what they want you to think, man?
Featuring a fantastic cast who’s willing to wind up on a watch list:
* Professor James Harrigan, former dean of the American University of Iraq-Sulaimani who’s written for the Wall Street Journal, U.S. News and World Report, and more.
* Comedian and former NSA employee Bryan Vokey!
* Comedian Sammy Obeid – seen on Conan, America’s Got Talent and more!