We’re freely discuss the free market, and questions like:
* How much socialism is too much?
* Is capitalism unfair or are people unfair to it?
* Is paying $5 for a ticket to this show a fair trade? (Yes).
Featuring a generous supply of comedians back by popular demand:
* Helen Hong, seen on Last Call with Carson Daly and Starz’s Blunt Talk!
* Mitch Burrow, of Bob & Tom Radio and Laughs on Fox!
And two experts to keep us honest:
* Elham Saeidinezhad, Economist of the Milken Institute!
* Kevan Harris, Assistant Sociology professor at UCLA and author of “A Social Revolution: Politics and the Welfare State in Iran”!
Hosted by Toby Muresianu and guest host Sameer Suri!