We’re back in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club Lab on December 4th! Full details to be released shortly, but in the meantime, reserve your tickets here!
We get the inside scoop on the mysterious kingdom with former diplomat and editor of 38North.org Joel S. Wit, Rorry Daniels of the National Committee on American Foreign Policy, producer of The Rundown with Robin Thede Sachi Ezura, and former senior producer of the Nightly Show Benari Poulten!
Video clips: http://bit.ly/unsafespacenorthkorea
2:25 Toby Muresianu Standup
5:12 Sachi Ezura Standup
8:13 Benari Poulten Standup
13:31 Panel Discussion
We’re freely discuss the free market, and questions like:
* How much socialism is too much?
* Is capitalism unfair or are people unfair to it?
* Is paying $5 for a ticket to this show a fair trade? (Yes).
Featuring a generous supply of comedians back by popular demand:
* Helen Hong, seen on Last Call with Carson Daly and Starz’s Blunt Talk!
* Mitch Burrow, of Bob & Tom Radio and Laughs on Fox!
And two experts to keep us honest:
* Elham Saeidinezhad, Economist of the Milken Institute!
* Kevan Harris, Assistant Sociology professor at UCLA and author of “A Social Revolution: Politics and the Welfare State in Iran”!
Hosted by Toby Muresianu and guest host Sameer Suri!